FEEL FREE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AFTER READING THE MOST RECENT KENNEDY NEWS!!!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

An Illinois Kennedy Could Run for U.S. Senate

The son of Robert Kennedy is not saying when he'll make a decision about the 2010 elections.
Appearing at an event for the Special Olympics, Chris Kennedy says he may run for Illinois' U.S. Senate seat.
KENNEDY: I'm just trying to figure out the best way to continue the life of service and see where the best place for me to do that is. [I will] have that discussion with my wife and children, and I'll make a rational choice at some point.
Kennedy runs the Merchandise Mart in Chicago. Other Democrats considering the Senate seat include Treasurer Alexi Giannoulias and Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky. The seat is currently held by Senator Roland Burris, who has not said if he'll seek a full term.

Go to:
http://www.wbez.org/Content.aspx?audioID=34001

No comments:

Powered By Blogger